I added a few links to other blogs of interest. Shok the Agnostic is my Dad's blog. It is a private blog, though, so contact him if you don't currently have access to it and would like to begin reading his thoughts.
No Longer Qivering, The other blog in my links section, was written by women who were once Quiverfull. I did not grow up in that movement and have no personal experience with the religiously-sanctioned abuse so many of them suffered , but it's amazing to see how many other similarities there are between our lives. There is a good reason why I left out the "u" in the first Quivering word at the beginning of this paragraph - click on the link for more information.
If anyone knows of other blogs that cover the same sort of material that is talked about by me, Shok and the women who no longer quiver, I'd be very interested in hearing about them.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great links.
The Quiverful link was a great reminder of where our family used to be. I am always pleased to see another person break free.
Blessings.
Bruce
excellent blog! I'll be following it.
Post a Comment