I've updated the links section. Read on for a brief description of each site that has been added.
I don't know this author personally, but he grew up as a Missionary's Kid and is now a Christian with Agnostic tendencies (or maybe he's an Agnostic with Christian tendencies :) ): http://theagnosticpentecostal.com/
Drew's site. It's interesting to see how our beliefs influence one another. Talking about religion with him tends to bring out the Deist in me: http://www.christianheretic.com/
I don't know this author personally, either, but she grew up in the Quiverfull movement. She was home schooled and was expected to look after many younger siblings. As a young adult she left that movement and has dealt with quite a bit of family tension over her decision: http://razingruth.blogspot.com/
My friend Bruce's blog. He is a fellow former Christian/current Agnostic and has a real knack with the written word: http://nwohioskeptics.com/
This is a collaborative blog. People who have left Christian communities submit letters explaining their decision to this blog. Some are still Christian, others have converted to other belief systems and some have become Agnostics or Atheists: http://lettersfromleavers.com/
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment