Oh! A sad day for me! I love reading your writing. I sincerely hope you are able to see your writing published sometime in the future. You are a very good writer, and I hope you find great outlets for more creativity in the future!!
Oh! A sad day for me! I love reading your writing. I sincerely hope you are able to see your writing published sometime in the future. You are a very good writer, and I hope you find great outlets for more creativity in the future!!
I was the Preacher's kid. These are the stories I've always wanted to share. Names, dates and locations may remain vague for privacy reasons in some posts.
13 comments:
I'll miss your stories! This was a fun journey through your memories. Thank you!
I will miss sharing them! I was running out of good stories, though. :)
I will miss reading your stories too! I hope I will be able to read your work in other ways :-)
Are you saving your posts somehow?
Yes, I will be saving my posts.
Lydia is going to become the fulltime, dual citizen Correspondent for NW Ohio Skeptics. We plan to pay her as much as the CEO :)
I will miss your blog, Lydia. I am glad your parents had you (and your brothers) I appreciate the friendship.(and Drew's) :)
better add Jenifer to the list..in my last sentence .Dare not forget her. :)
You will soar higher in your new writing projects than you could ever imagine !!! Love You Lydia
Love Dad
ty. :)
Oh! A sad day for me! I love reading your writing. I sincerely hope you are able to see your writing published sometime in the future. You are a very good writer, and I hope you find great outlets for more creativity in the future!!
Oh! A sad day for me! I love reading your writing. I sincerely hope you are able to see your writing published sometime in the future. You are a very good writer, and I hope you find great outlets for more creativity in the future!!
Oh oh. Something I said? :-) I've got to learn to speak up earlier on these blogs.
Thanks for sharing and all the best in the future.
Thanks for blogging! Good luck with your other projects (I know the feeling).
Thank you, Zoe and atimetorend.
I'll be posting a link to my new project here once it's ready. :)
Post a Comment