Monday, September 28, 2009

Pictures?

I've been thinking about adding pictures to future posts. They might be old family photos, or maybe I'll stick with the anonymity of stock photos I find on the web.

Does anyone know of any good websites to find eclectic photos?

4 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Here are a few!
http://weheartit.com/
http://photobucket.com/findstuff/Photography/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/london/

Anonymous said...

your dad always comes up with great pictures for his blog and he just googles imgages!!

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with the pictures comment. just a note to say i enjoy reading everything that you write. i wish i could have came up this past weekend with mom and dad but unfortunately i had to work yet another weekend. i guess i will just have to make up for it when i am a teacher and have summers to visit you! hope all is well and i will continue to catch up on your stories between my college classes as long as you keep writing them.
jesse

The Preacher's Kid said...

Thanks, Jesse.

I can't wait until you're a teacher and have every summer off!